‘Mother’ is the only person in the world who loves us more than herself, and we love our mother just as much. But we can’t always express this love for our mother.
But today is ‘Mother’s Day’, the day to express love for mother. So on this special day, you can express your love for your mother and make her feel special. And so to express love to mother we are sharing “mother’s day” on occasion special quotes, wishes, greetings, messages and sayings.
- Mother’s Day Quotes.
- Mother’s Day Wishes.
- Happy Mother’s Day Message.
- Happy Mother’s Day Greetings.
- Mother’s day sayings.
Mother’s Day Quotes :
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
- “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” – Maxim Grosky
- “Being a full-time Mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure Love.” – Mildred B Vermont
- “Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” – T. DeWitt Talmage
- “You might have a mom, she might be the bomb. But ain’t nobody got a mom like mine.” – Meghan Trainor
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” – Leroy Brownlow
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.” – Rachel Wolchin
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
Related : Father’s day 2022: Special Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings
Short Mother’s Day Quotes :
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
Mother’s Day Wishes :
- For all you’ve done, we should make every day Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
- Do you know how magnificent you are? Happy Mother’s Day!
- Knowing that you are there for me through the good and the bad makes life a whole heck of a lot easier!
- No one’s had a bigger influence on my life than you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m so proud to be your child. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
- You always put our needs first with tender love. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I feel so proud to have you as my mother.
- You were and are the perfect mother!
- Best Mother’s Day Wishes for today and always.
- To the most caring, generous and loving mother. We love you.
- When I think back of the sacrifices you made, you deserve a Mother’s Year!
- Happy Mother’s Day. Every night I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom.
- Wishing you a first-class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
- Thanks for always giving your best!
- We’ve shared so many things — but I don’t share with you enough how much I love you!
- Any woman can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called “Mom.” Mom, you’re the best!
- You mean the world to me. With love always.
- I should have listened to you, Mom, but I didn’t and now I really need your help- I made a face and it stuck that way. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages :
- Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me.
- To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you!
- My amazing mother: I don’t know what I’d have done without you. Love always.
- I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?
- You make home the happiest place to be – Love Ya!
- To a great Mom who made every single day growing up special!
- Raising me undoubtedly tested all of your parenting skills. You passed with flying colors! I love you, Mom.
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day.
- With love from the luckiest (son/daughter) on the face of this earth.
- I’d made you breakfast in bed if you’d taught me how to cook.
Touching Message For Mother’s Day :
- I love how we don’t even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
- Thanks for bringing me up into a world where love can be expressed electronically.
- Mom, on this Mother’s Day I want to apologize for everything I did growing up.
- They say that as you grow older, you turn more and more into the type of person your parents are. Thank God you’re so AWESOME!
- It’s that time of year and you’re still my mother. You’d think you’d have been promoted by now. Happy Mother’s Day
- Just for Mother’s Day, I’d like to give you a big hug or a million dollars, whichever you prefer. BIG HUG – Do I know my mom, or what?
- Mom, you know you’re more than welcome to come over to my place for dinner, but there’s one little problem- All the food I have needs to be cooked. Happy Mother’s Day.
- To the #1 Mom in the World!
- I am so grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you
- Can’t wait to share a glass of wine together – until then, Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day Greetings :
- Your love is inexhaustible mother, nobody can give their hearts like you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you.
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
- Wishing you a happy mother’s day means that neither flowers nor gifts are enough to express my gratitude to such a loving mum as you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman by whom all women are judged. By the way, no one measures up.
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom I love you for showing me the world and for all that you have done for me. Love you lots from my heart. Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me Mommy. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
- If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be a Mother’s Day every day.
- You always put others before yourself. I am so grateful to have grown up with your example of unselfish love and care! Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best!.
- Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold and your healing touch; You’re more beautiful than ever to me. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
- Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers. Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. We are so lucky to have you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- If there could be a day dedicated to everything you did for our family, it would be your day all year round. Happy Mother’s day!
- If there’s one person in this world who can love us unconditionally, care for us without limits and make us smile effortlessly, it is you my love. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Happy Mother’s day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman I love. I hope you feel every day how grateful I am for you and for all you do.
- To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world. I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.
- Mother is an undying love, a love beyond compare, the one you take your troubles to, she is the one who really cares. You are all of this and more! So glad we’re moms, it’s one more sweet thing to share.
- Lots of hugs and sweet kisses to my wonderful friend on Mother’s day. I hope you have an awesome day. Happy Mother’s day!
- Celebrating the amazing mom you are to your own kids and the wonderful friend you are to mine!
- You are doing a wonderful job of being a mom! Thank you for always helping me with my own kids and giving me the right advice. I will always count on you. Happy Mother’s day. I love you!
- You’re my best friend, and you’re a mom I admire so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s day sayings :
- For all you do and all you are to us – we love you.
- A mother is a person who you can always rely on – day in and day out.
- I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect mother.
- Lots of love to my favorite person in the world.
- It’s no wonder that such a wonderful wife turned out to be such a wonderful mother too!
- May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.
- It takes someone special to be a wonderful wife, a magnificent mom, a fantastic friend, an incomparable companion, the perfect partner-someone like you! Happy Mother’s Day, with all my love.
- I want to thank you, Mother, for your patience your encouragement your strength your generosity your unswerving love and for those six little words that helped me through so many trying times-“Because I said so, that’s why.” Happy Mother’s Day!
- “There is a saying that Mother can replace anyone, but no one can replace Mother. This is not only a saying, but this is also the absolute truth!” Happy Mother’s Day!
- “Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking.” Happy Mother’s Day
- “I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine – she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” ― Happy Mother’s Day
- “I am grateful for you. I love you. I depend on you. I rely on you. I am so lucky to be your son.” Happy Mother’s Day
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
- Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids.
- Dear Mamma, you will always and forever be the first woman I have ever loved this much. Happy Mother’s day.
- I feel so safe in this world because I already know that no matter what, you will always be there for me to watch my back and pick me up whenever I fall. Mommy you are the best! I love you so much. Happy Mother’s day.
- Mom, you always put a smile on my face. Thank you for being a ray of sunshine in my life. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you very much!
- I love you so much. I am lucky because I have you. Some love one some love two but I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!!
- On this special day I want you to feel all the love and gratitude that’s in my heart for you every day. Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best!
- If I could had chosen, I would have picked no other. Than for you…to be my lifelong friend and Precious Mother.
One thought on “Best Mother’s Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings”