Health is the main resource of life. So every human being needs to have health awareness. Here we are sharing 84 best health quotes from eminent hygienist . Which will increase health awareness in you.
If you want to raise health awareness among all, read the health quotes below and share them with everyone.
Health Quotes :
- “Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.” ~Publilius Syrus
- “Health is the soul that animates all the enjoyments of life, which fade and are tasteless without it.” ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year.” ~Franklin Pierce Adams
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” ~Benjamin Franklin
- “Perfect freedom is as necessary to the health and vigor of commerce as it is to the health and vigor of citizenship.” ~Patrick Henry
- “A healthy human environment is one in which we try to make sense of our limits, of the accidents that can always befall us and the passage of time which inexorably changes us.” ~Rowan Williams
- “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “If we can get people to focus on fruits and vegetables and more healthy foods, we’ll be better in terms of our healthcare situation.” ~Tom Vilsack
- “My health may be better preserved if I exert myself less, but in the end doesn’t each person give his life for his calling.” ~Clara Schumann
- “To be or not to be isn’t the question. The question is how to prolong being.” ~Tom Robbins
Health Is Wealth Quotes :
- “Happiness, contentment, the health and growth of the soul, depend, as men have proved over and over again, upon some simple issue, some single turning of the soul.” ~George A. Smith
- “Our health care system squanders money because it is designed to react to emergencies. Homeless shelters, hospital emergency rooms, jails, prisons these are expensive and ineffective ways to intervene and there are people who clearly profit from this cycle of continued suffering.” ~Pete Earley
- “Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.” ~John Muir
- “A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ.” ~John Steinbeck
- “Happiness lies first of all in health.” ~George William Curtis
- “Hearty laughter is a good way to jog internally without having to go outdoors.” ~Norman Cousins
- “To wish to be well is a part of becoming well.” ~Seneca
- “Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.” ~Thomas Jefferson
- “Health consists with temperance alone.” ~Alexander Pope
- “The ingredients of health and long life, are great temperance, open air, easy labor, and little care.” ~Philip Sidney
Good Health Quotes :
- “Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever.” ~Samuel Smiles
- “Health and cheerfulness mutually beget each other.” ~Joseph AAddison
- “The healthy man does not torture others generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.” ~Carl Jung
- “It takes more than just a good looking body. You’ve got to have the heart and soul to go with it.” ~Epictetus
- “Calm mind brings inner strength and selfconfidence, so that’s very important for good health.” ~Dalai Llama
- “You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.” — Paul Walker
- “It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser.” ~Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people.” ~Fred Rogers
- “A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses.” ~Hippocrates
- “Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” ~Thomas Dekker
Health Awareness Quotes :
- “The average, healthy, welladjusted adult gets up at seventhirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible.” ~Jean Kerr
- “Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” ~Denis Waitley
- “Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.” ~Jim Rohn
- “What is called genius is the abundance of life and health.” ~Henry David Thoreau
- “When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.” ~Billy Graham
- “Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health.” ~Carl Jung
- “Older people shouldn’t eat health food, they need all the preservatives they can get.”
- ~Robert Orben
- “Attention to health is life’s greatest hindrance.” ~Plato
- “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.” ~Albert Schweitzer
Quotes About Health And Wellness :
- “We can make a commitment to promote vegetables and fruits and whole grains on every part of every menu. We can make portion sizes smaller and emphasize quality over quantity. And we can help create a culture imagine this where our kids ask for healthy options instead of resisting them.” ~Michelle Obama
- “He that goes to bed thirsty rises healthy.” ~George Herbert
- “You cannot have maternal health without reproductive health. And reproductive health includes contraception and family planning and access to legal, safe abortion.” ~Hillary Clinton
- “Quit worrying about your health. It will go away.” ~Robert Orben
- “It’s no longer a question of staying healthy. It’s a question of finding a sickness you like.” ~Jackie Mason
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” ~Buddha
- “The health of the eye seems to demand a horizon. We are never tired, so long as we can see far enough.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “People who don’t know how to keep themselves healthy ought to have the decency to get themselves buried, and not waste time about it.” ~Henrik Ibsen
- “True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment.” `William Penn
Motivational Health Quotes :
- “Health is not a condition of matter, but of Mind.” ~Mary Baker Eddy
- “A cool mouth, and warm feet, live long.” ~George Herbert
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” ~Mark Twain
- “The wish for healing has always been half of health.” ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.” ~Charles Caleb Colton
- “Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.” ~Redd Foxx
- “A healthy outside starts from the inside.” ~Robert Urich
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” ~Buddha
- “In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men.” `Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.” ~Anne Wilson Schaef
Inspirational Health Quotes :
- “Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.” ~Joseph Addison
- “It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.” ~Joyce MMeyer
- “My personal goals are to be happy, healthy and to be surrounded by loved ones.” — Kiana Tom
- “To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.” ~Gustave Flaubert
- “The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness.” ~Arthur Schopenhauer
- “The groundwork of all happiness is health.” ~Leigh Hunt
- “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.” ~Tom Stoppard
- “Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished.” ~Og Mandino
- “The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.” ~Albert Einstein
- “You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters.” ~Courtney Thorne-smith
Health Quotes In English :
- “What the public expects and what is healthy for an individual are two very different things.” ~Esther Williams
- “There’s nothing more important than our good health that’s our principal capital asset.” ~Arlen Specter
- “Obesity affects every aspect of a people’s lives, from health to relationships.” ~Jane Velez-mitchell
- “Of all the garden herbes none is of greater virtue than sage.” ~Thomas Cogan
- “Healthy people are those who live in healthy homes on a healthy diet; in an environment equally fit for birth, growth work, healing, and dying… Healthy people need no bureaucratic interference to mate, give birth, share the human condition and die.” ~Ivan Illich
- “Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering an image of death.” ~Buddha
- “A person whose mind is quiet and satisfied in God is in the pathway to health.” ~Ellen G. White
- “It’s better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.” ~Phil Mcgraw
- “The trouble with always trying to preserve the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the health of the mind.” ~G K Chesterton
- “The first wealth is health.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Investing in health will produce enormous benefits.” ~Gro Harlem Brundtland
- “Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you have before you die; do not outlive yourself.” ~George Bernard Shaw
- “The health effects of air pollution imperil human lives. This fact is well documented.” ~Eddie Bernice Johnson
- “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” ~Ralph Marston
39 thoughts on “84 Motivational Quotes About Health | Health Quotes”
Hello! I’ve been reading your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great work!
Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Thanks!
Great website. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks on your effort!
It was really helpful to read an article like this one, because it helped me learn about the topic.
You’ve been a great help to me. Thank you!
You’ve been really helpful to me. Thank you!
I would like to know more about this subject if you don’t mind.
You helped me a lot. These articles are really helpful dude.
I really appreciate your help
Thank you for writing this post!
I really enjoyed reading this article
I really appreciate your help
Top site ,.. amazaing post ! Just keep the work on !
Thank you for your post. I really enjoyed reading it, especially because it addressed my issue. It helped me a lot and I hope it will also help others.
I’ve been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thanks , I?ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?
I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the format on your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to look a nice blog like this one today..
You’ve been a big help to me. Thank you!
I enjoyed reading your piece and it provided me with a lot of value.
You helped me a lot with this post. I love the subject and I hope you continue to write excellent articles like this.
Can you write more about it? Your articles are always helpful to me. Thank you!
Your articles are extremely beneficial to me. May I request more information?
Wonderful web site. Plenty of helpful info here. I?m sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you to your effort!
You’ve been terrific to me. Thank you!
Thanks for your help and for writing this post. It’s been great.
My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
Please provide me with additional details on that. I need to learn more about it.
Thank you for writing so many excellent articles. May I request more information on the subject?
Thanks for writing this article
I really appreciate your help
It would be nice to know more about that. Your articles have always been helpful to me. Thank you!
Thank you for posting such a wonderful article. It really helped me and I love the topic.
I’m so in love with this. You did a great job!!
Thank you for writing about this topic. It helped me a lot and I hope it can help others too.
I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again
Useful information. Fortunate me I found your site by chance, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.
It is best to take part in a contest for probably the greatest blogs on the web. I will advocate this web site!