Are you looking for the best ignorance quotes? Here is a collection of the best 65 ignorance quotes for you.
Ignorance Quotes :
- “We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them.” ~Christian Nestell Bovee
- “Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.” ~James Madison
- “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” ~Derek Bok
- “Natural selection will not remove ignorance from future generations.” ~Richard Dawkins
- “A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance.” ~Anatole France
- “Ignorance is bold and knowledge reserved.” ~Thucydides
- “I believe in the forgiveness of sin and the redemption of ignorance.” ~Adlai Stevenson
- “A man is responsible for his ignorance.” ~Milan Kundera
- “Nothing is so dangerous as an ignorant friend; a wise enemy is worth more.” ~Jean De La Fontaine
- “Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.” ~Robert Quillen
Quotes About Ignorance :
- “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.” ~Will Durant
- “I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn’t learn something from.” ~Galileo Galilei
- “A quality education grants us the ability to fight the war on ignorance and poverty.” ~Charles B. Rangel
- “Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.” ~William Shakespeare
- “Ignorance is not innocence but sin.” ~Robert Browning
- “Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.” ~Dalai Lama
- “The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.” ~Winston Churchill
- “Paranoia is just another word for ignorance.” ~Hunter S. Thompson
- “There is no sin but ignorance.” ~Christopher Marlowe
- “The most violent element in society is ignorance.” ~Emma Goldman
Best Ignorance Quote :
- “Children aren’t happy with nothing to ignore, And that’s what parents were created for.” ~Ogden Nash
- “Fear always springs from ignorance.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.” ~W. Clement Stone
- “They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it’s not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.” ~Terry Pratchett
- “The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.” ~Benjamin Franklin
- “We need the compassion and the courage to change the conditions that support our suffering. Those conditions are things like ignorance, bitterness, negligence, clinging, and holding on.” ~Sharon Salzberg
- “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” ~Martin Luther King
- “Knowing your own ignorance is the first step to enlightenment.” ~Patrick Rothfuss
- “I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure – that is all that agnosticism means.” ~Clarence Darrow
- “Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.” ~H. L. Mencken
Popular Ignorance Quote :
- “Ignorance is the dominion of absurdity.” ~James A Froude
- “There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.” ~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.” ~Rita Mae Brown
- “It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.” ~Thomas Sowell
- “The opposite of love is not hate, the opposite of love is ignorance.” ~Brian Hwang
- “Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance.” ~Francis Of Assisi
- “Truth is by nature selfevident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
- “There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” ~Soren Kierkegaard
- “Prejudice is the child of ignorance.” ~Hazlitt
- “If ignorance is bliss, there should be more happy people.” ~Victor Cousin
Quotes On Ignorance :
- “Ignorance never settles a question.” ~Benjamin Disraeli
- “The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance it is the illusion of knowledge.” ~Daniel J. Boorstin
- “Conflict grows out of ignorance and suspicion.” ~Gordon B. Hinckley
- “The living man who does not learn, is dark, dark, like one walking in the night.” ~Ming Lum Paou Keen
- “The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance.” ~Confucius
- “Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.” ~Plato
- “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.” ~Socrates
- “Envy comes from people’s ignorance of, or lack of belief in, their own gifts.” ~Jean Vanier
- “I would prefer as friend a good man ignorant than one more clever who is evil too.” ~Euripides
- “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” ~Mark Twain
Knowledge And Ignorance Quotes :
- “Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance.” ~Hippocrates
- “Be ignorance thy choice, where knowledge leads to woe.” ~James Beattie
- “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ~Harlan Ellison
- “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” ~Charles Darwin
- “It is not ignorance but knowledge which is the mother of wonder.” ~Joseph Wood Krutch
- “Where ignorance is bliss, ‘Tis folly to be wise.” ~Thomas Gray
- “The truest characters of ignorance Are vanity, and pride, and annoyance.” ~Samuel Butler
- “Never let your persistence and passion turn into stubbornness and ignorance.” ~Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Our lives are universally shortened by our ignorance.” ~Herbert Spencer
- “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.” ~Wayne Dyer
Ignorance Quotes In English :
- “Who ne’er knew salt, or heard the billows roar.” ~Homer
- “Ignoring isn’t the same as ignorance, you have to work at it.” ~Margaret Atwood
- “Humility and knowledge in poor clothes excel pride and ignorance in costly attire.” ~William Penn
- “How difficult it is to save the bark of reputation from the rocks of ignorance.”
- “Our knowledge can only be finite, while our ignorance must necessarily be infinite.” ~Karl Popper
21 thoughts on “65 Popular Ignorance Quote”
Top ,.. top top … post! Keep the good work on !
Thanks for this post it gave me a great insight
Very good written information. It will be beneficial to everyone who usess it, including myself. Keep up the good work – looking forward to more posts.
Top site ,.. i will save for later !
This makes more sense than the usual…
This is more useful information than I can find anywhere else.
This article is really a pleasant one it assists new net users, who are wishing
in favor of blogging.
Well-written piece – we need to read more like this, as most
info about this topic is done-to-death. You give real insight to your readers.
Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the great effort.
Thanks to my father who informed me concerning this weblog, this weblog is genuinely awesome.
Helpful post – we need to read more like this, as most info on this topic
is lacking something. You give real value to people.
Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos
Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I will definitely
digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this site.
Very descriptive article, I loved that a lot. Will there be a
Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank
for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good gains.
If you know of any please share. Thank you!
What’s up, this weekend is good in support of me, because this time i am reading this
fantastic educational paragraph here at my house.
This is very useful! I’m happy I found your post
because it’s better than similar posts I’ve read from
most other bloggers about this subject. May I ask you to add to this?
Could you provide another example? many thanks!
Your articles are extremely helpful to me. Please provide more information!