Popularly known as the missile man of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the most loved personalities in the world. He contributed not only to science besides, he also served as the 11th President of India and was widely regarded as the ‘People’s President’. Not only adults, childrens and youth loved this missile man due to his playful, generous, giving, caring, and loving nature. This great legend may have left us, but his great teachings inspire us even today. Let’s see some of them.
apj abdul kalam quotes
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.
- You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.
- We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
- Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.
- Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.
- Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
APJ Abdul Kalam inspiration
- It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone.
- Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
- Thinking is the capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution.
- Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.
- Once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension.
- We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.
- Behind the parents stands the school, and behind the teacher the home.
- Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.
- To succeed in life and achieve results, you must understand and master three mighty forces – desire, belief, and expectation.
- If you want to leave your footprints On the sands of time Do not drag your feet.
apj abdul kalam quotes for students
- Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.
- Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
- He who knows others is learned, but the wise one is the one who knows himself. Learning without wisdom is of no use.
- The country doesn’t deserve anything less than success from us. Let us aim for success.
- When your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins.
- A big shot Is a little shot who keeps on shooting, so keep trying.
- You have to Dream before your Dreams can come true
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
- Learning gives creativity, Creativity leads to thinking, Thinking leads to knowledge, Knowledge makes you great.
- For all your days prepare And meet them ever alike When you are the anvil, bear – When you are the hammer, strike
apj abdul kalam quotes for success
- Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.
- There seems to be an attitude problem, as if we cannot shake ourselves out of a mindset of limited achievement.
- Great scientists are persevering and never deterred by difficulties.
- The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation.
- Do we not realize that self respect comes with self reliance?
- Great scientific minds are shaped early by unforgettable experiences . . . and some miracle moments.
- If we are not free, no one will respect us.
- Almost half of the population of the world lives in rural regions and mostly in a state of poverty. Such inequalities in human development have been one of the primary reasons for unrest and, in some parts of the world, even violence.
- We will be remembered only if we give to our younger generation a prosperous and safe India, resulting out of economic prosperity coupled with civilizational heritage.
- As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.
positive thinking abdul kalam quotes
- Poetry comes from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow.
- While children are struggling to be unique, the world around them is trying all means to make them look like everybody else.
- Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.
- Science is global. Einstein’s equation, E=mc2, has to reach everywhere. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity, we should not distort it. Science does not differentiate between multiple races.
- For me, there is no such thing as a negative experience.
- Writing is my love. If you love something, you find a lot of time. I write for two hours a day, usually starting at midnight; at times, I start at 11.
- For me, there are two types of people: the young and the experienced.
- The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers.
- Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.
- I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.
apj abdul kalam quotes in english
- War is never a lasting solution for any problem.
- Economy forced me to become a vegetarian, but I finally starting liking it.
- All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.
- All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
- Without your involvement you can’t succeed. With your involvement you can’t fail.
- A teacher should have a creative mind.
- My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.
- When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realise that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives.
- What is the the secret of success? Right decisions. How do you make right decisions? Experience. How do you gain experience? Wrong decisions.
- Love your job but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you.
- Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.