Politics which are directly or indirectly related to our life. But many of us like politics and many of us don’t.
We should remember that everything has its good and bad side. Similarly, politics has both good and bad sides. Different writers have made different quotes about these pros and cons. Below are the famous quotes from these quotes. Hope you like the politics quotes below.
Political Quotes :
- “Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government.” ~B R Ambedkar
- “Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about.” ~Gilbert Chesterton
- “Inflation is taxation without legislation.” ~Milton Friedman
- “A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his.” ~Ronald Reagan
- “Don’t follow leaders, watch your parkin’ meters.” ~Bob Dylan
- “A cult is a religion with no political power.” ~Tom Wolfe
- “In politics, nothing moves unless it’s pushed.” ~Morton C. Blackwell
- “Most of the energy of political work is devoted to correcting the effects of mismanagement of government.” ~Milton Friedman
- “There exists no politician in India daring enough to attempt to explain to the masses that cows can be eaten.” ~Indira Gandhi
- “Politics is war without blood, while war is politics with blood.” ~Mao Zedong
- “Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.” ~Ronald Reagan
- “Politics is largely governed by sententious platitudes which are devoid of truth.” ~Bertrand Russel
- “I have no faith in political arithmetic.” ~Adam Smith
- “The problem of social organization is how to set up an arrangement under which greed will do the least harm, capitalism is that kind of a system.” ~Milton Friedman
- “Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries, unite!”
- Karl MMarx“There’s no such thing as a free lunch.” ~Milton Friedman
- “Religious ideas, supposedly private matters between man and god, are in practice always political ideas.” ~Christopher Hitchens
- “The intercourse between the Mediterranean and the North or between the Atlantic and Central Europe was never purely economic or political; it also meant the exchange of knowledge and ideas and the influence of social institutions and artistic and literary forms.” ~Christopher Dawson
- “The masses never revolt of their own accord, and they never revolt merely because they are oppressed. Indeed, so long as they are not permitted to have standards of comparison, they never even become aware that they are oppressed.” ~George Orwell
- “What a country needs to do is be fair to all its citizens – whether people are of a different ethnicity or gender.” ~Chinua Achebe
Quotes About Politics :
- “The convoluted wording of legalisms grew up around the necessity to hide from ourselves the violence we intend toward each other. Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. You have done violence to him, consumed his energy.” ~Frank Herbert
- “Politics begin where the masses are, not where there are thousands, but where there are millions, that is where serious politics begin.” ~Vladimir Lenin
- “Be thankful we’re not getting all the government we’re paying for.” ~Will Rogers
- “We must lay hold of the fact that economic laws are not made by nature. They are made by human beings.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The most practical kind of politics is the politics of decency.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
- “Democracy is the road to socialism.” ~Karl Marx
- “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.” ~Samuel Johnson
- “We hope the world will act in the spirit of enlightened self-interest.” ~Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- “The only power deserving the name is that of masses, and of governments while they make themselves the organ of the tendencies and instincts of masses.” ~John Stuart Mill
- “Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men – the other 999 follow women.” ~Groucho Marx
- “Sound doctrine is sound politics.” ~Morton C. Blackwell
- “Political work is the life-blood of all economic work.” ~Mao Zedong
- “Political chaos is connected with the decay of language. One can probably bring about some improvement by starting at the verbal end.” ~George Orwell
- “If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” ~Milton Friedman
- “Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.” ~P.J. O’Rourke
- “The most important single central fact about a free market is that no exchange takes place unless both parties benefit.” ~Milton Friedman
- “Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them.” ~Paul Valery
- “Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it.” ~Milton Friedman
- “You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.” ~Henry Ford
- “If Socialism can only be realized when the intellectual development of all the people permits it, then we shall not see Socialism for at least five hundred years.” ~Vladimir Lenin
Inspirational Political Quotes :
- “Preventing war is the work of politicians, establishing peace is the work of educationists.” ~Maria Montessori
- “A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.” ~Thomas Jefferson
- “Patriotism is in political life what faith is in religion.” ~Lord Acton
- “Politics is a fascinating game, because politics is government. It is the art of government.” ~Harry S. Truman
- “If they [Plato and Aristotle] wrote about politics it was as if to lay down rules for a madhouse.” ~Blaise Pascal
- “Ultimately property rights and personal rights are the same thing.” ~Calvin Coolidge
- “In politics, you have your word and your friends; go back on either and you’re dead.” ~Morton C. Blackwell
- “The true leader is always led.” ~Carl Jung
- “Classes struggle, some classes triumph, others are eliminated. Such is history; such is the history of civilization for thousands of years.” ~Mao Zedong
- “For a successful revolution it is not enough that there is discontent. What is required is a profound and thorough conviction of the justice, necessity and importance of political and social rights.” ~B R Ambedkar
- “Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out.” ~Stephen Covey
- “The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people’s money.” ~Mao Zedong
- “The best weapon of a dictatorship is secrecy, but the best weapon of a democracy should be the weapon of openness.” ~Niels Bohr
- “Establishing lasting peace is the work of education; all politics can do is keep us out of war.” ~Maria Montessori
- “The great question which, in all ages, has disturbed mankind, and brought on them the greatest part of their mischiefs … has been, not whether be power in the world, nor whence it came, but who should have it.” ~John Locke
- “Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive.” ~William F. Buckley
- “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.” ~Ronald Reagan
- “A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” ~Chinua Achebe
- “Bureaucracy destroys initiative. There is little that bureaucrats hate more than innovation, especially innovation that produces better results than the old routines. Improvements always make those at the top of the heap look inept. Who enjoys appearing inept?” ~Frank Herbert
- “When religion and politics travel in the same cart, the riders believe nothing can stand in their way. Their movements become headlong – faster and faster and faster. They put aside all thoughts of obstacles and forget the precipice does not show itself to the man in a blind rush until it’s to late.” ~Frank Herbert
Short Political Quotes :
- “Political power grows out of the barrel of the gun.” ~Mao Zedong
- “Law describes the way things would work if men were angels.” ~Christopher Dawson
- “Most economic fallacies derive from the tendency to assume that there is a fixed pie, that one party can gain only at the expense of another.” ~Milton Friedman
- “The history of all countries shows that the working class exclusively by its own effort is able to develop only trade-union consciousness.” ~Vladimir Lenin
- “No man has any natural authority over his fellow men.” ~Jean Jacques Rousseau
- “For the bureaucrat, the world is a mere object to be manipulated by him.” ~Karl Marx
- “Poverty is not socialism. To be rich is glorious.” ~Deng Xiaoping.
- “Politics makes strange bed-fellows.” ~Charles Dudley Warner
- “Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it.” ~Albert Einstein
- “Practical politics consists in ignoring facts.” ~Henry Adams
- “Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.” ~Ronald Reagan
- “Government has no other end, but the preservation of property.” ~John Locke
- “You can change friends but not neighbours.” ~Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- “A leader has to lead, or otherwise he has no business in politics.” ~Harry S. Truman
- “Politics doesn’t make strange bedfellows – marriage does.” ~Groucho Marx
- “All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.” ~Dr. John Arbuthnot
- “An army of the people is invincible!” ~Mao Zedong
- “All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities.” ~Frank Herbert
- “The more you observe politics, the more you’ve got to admit that each party is worse than the other.” ~Will Rogers
- “Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.” ~Milton Friedman
Politics Quotes In English :
- “Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.” ~B R Ambedkar
- “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.” ~Andrew Carnegie
- “The best political, social, and spiritual work we can do is to withdraw the projection of our shadow onto others.” ~Carl Jung
- “Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.” ~Ronald Reagan
- “The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.” ~Ronald Reagan
- “When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.” ~Thomas Jefferson
- “True law is right reason in agreement with nature;…it summons to duty by its commands, and averts from wrongdoing by its prohibitions…It is a sin to try to alter this law, nor is it allowable to repeal any part of it, and it is impossible to abolish it entirely.” ~Cicero
- “A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better.” ~Jim Rohn
- “Liberty is not a means to a higher political end. It is itself the highest political end.” ~Lord Acton
- “Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.” ~Milton Friedman
- “Understand this law and you will then know, beyond room for the slightest doubt, that you are constantly punishing yourself for every wrong you commit and rewarding yourself for every act of constructive conduct in which you indulge.” ~Napoleon Hill
- “Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerated the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than the democratic state itself. That in its essence is fascism: ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “In our seeking for economic and political progress, we all go up – or else we all go down.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Conservatives want live babies so they can train them to be dead soldiers.” ~George Carlin
- “If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy.” ~Thomas Jefferson
- “The world runs on individuals pursuing their self interests. The great achievements of civilization have not come from government bureaus. Einstein didn’t construct his theory under order from a bureaucrat. Henry Ford didn’t revolutionize the automobile industry that way.” ~Milton Friedman
- “Good governance never depends upon laws, but upon the personal qualities of those who govern. The machinery of government is always subordinate to the will of those who administer that machinery. The most important element of government, therefore, is the method of choosing leaders.” ~Frank Herbert
- “I have always been very confident and very upbeat about the future potential of India. I think it is a great country with great potential.” ~Ratan Tata
- “To rely upon conviction, devotion, and other excellent spiritual qualities; that is not to be taken seriously in politics.” ~Vladimir Lenin
67 thoughts on “100 Quotes About Political | Politics Quotes”
Itís nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people in this particular topic, but you sound like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks
It’s going too bbe finish of mine day, but before end I am readng
this wonderfull piece of wtiting to improve mmy know-how.
My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.
He used to be entirely right. This publish actually made
my day. You can not consider simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team
of volunteers and starting a new project in a community
in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!
Thanks for finally writing about > 100 Quotes About Political
| Politics Quotes – Statusvsquote < Liked it!
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
It’s the little changes that make the most significant
changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
I am now not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time studying more or understanding more.
Thanks for excellent information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.
Very nice article, totally what I wanted to find.
Fantastic post however , I was wanting to know if you could
write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its really really
good post on building up new webpage.
Thanks to my father who stated to me about this weblog,
this web site is actually amazing.
My family members always say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting experience
daily by reading thes good articles or reviews.
Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article
is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos.
I’d like to look more posts like this .
There’s definately a great deal to know about this issue.
I love all of the points you’ve made.
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed!
Very helpful info specifically the last part
🙂 I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time.
Thank you and good luck.
Excellent website. Lots of useful info here. I’m sending it to several pals ans
additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks
in your sweat!
I enjoy reading an article that can make men and women think.
Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!
Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great effort.
Very good article! We are linking to this great content on our
website. Keep up the great writing.
That is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Simple but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great effort.
Great post. I am facing many of these issues as well..
This blog was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I
have found something that helped me. Many thanks!
My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right.
This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I
had spent for this information! Thanks!
Hi there every one, here every person is sharing these know-how,
thus it’s good to read this web site, and I used to pay a quick visit
this web site all the time.
Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
It is the little changes that will make the greatest changes.
Thanks for sharing!
My brother recommended I may like this web site.
He was totally right. This submit truly made my day.
You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this info!
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying
for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you
Hello my family member! I want to say that this
article is awesome, nice written and include almost
all important infos. I would like to see extra posts like
This paragraph gives clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging, that actually how to do blogging and site-building.
Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i wish for enjoyment, as this this website conations genuinely
good funny data too.
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted
to say that I have really loved browsing your weblog posts.
After all I’ll be subscribing in your feed and I’m hoping you write once more very soon!
What’s up to every body, it’s my first visit of this webpage; this
blog includes awesome and genuinely excellent stuff in support of readers.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about More information. Regards
Pretty! This has been a really wonderful
post. Thank you for providing this information.
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is
the little changes that make the biggest changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!
Excellent article. I definitely appreciate this site.
Peculiar article, totally what I needed.
Your information is really important.
Excellent website. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending it
to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And certainly, thanks for your sweat!
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to
say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you
write again soon!
This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am truly impressed to read everthing
at single place.
Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I
like to write a little comment to support you.
Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the topic
of this web site, this webpage is in fact amazing.
Hi, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this post.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!
Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.
What’s up everyone, it’s my first pay a quick
visit at this site, and article is in fact fruitful for
me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.
I used to be able to find good advice from your articles.
Superb, what a website it is! This weblog gives helpful
data to us, keep it up.
Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing
Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.
Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
It’s the little changes which will make the greatest changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!
It’s wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph
as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
Thanks for sharing such a nice idea, article is fastidious, thats why
i have read it fully
Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and include approximately all vital infos.
I would like to see extra posts like this .
I enjoyed reading your post and found it to be very informative and
thought-provoking. I appreciate the research and effort
you put into it. Keep up the great work!
Hurrah! After all I got a website from where I be able to genuinely take helpful facts regarding my study and
excellent publish, very informative. I ponder
why the opposite experts of this sector don’t notice this.
You must continue your writing. I am sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!
Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
shout out and say I really enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you
recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Thanks a ton!
What’s up mates, pleasant paragraph and nice urging commented at this
place, I am actually enjoying by these.
Hi Dear, are you in fact visiting this web site regularly, if
so after that you will without doubt take fastidious knowledge.
Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great
written and include almost all vital infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .
Here, they are the helpful ones that assist you in recovery, compassionate, efficient, and competent staff.
This paragraph provides clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that really how to do
running a blog.
Very descriptive blog, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?