‘Confidence’ means believing in yourself. Which is one of the most important things in our life. It is very important in every human being to have self-confidence. Because all the people in the world who have achieved success have was confident that they can do it. So we can say that the key to success is confidence.
However, many times when we lose at any stage of success, we lose self-confidence. As a result, we deviate from the path of success. To regain self-confidence in this situation, we are sharing the quotes of some famous
Self Confidence Quotes :
- “The easy confidence with which I know another man’s religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” – Mark Twain
- “I’ve always been very confident in my immaturity.” – Brandon Sanderson
- “When you are taking massive action, you aren’t thinking in terms of how many hours you work.” – Grant Cardone
- “The leader is truly and ultimately responsible for everything.” – Jocko Willink
- “Do not try to seem wise to others.” – Epictetus
- “If you look for the negative, it will be there. If you look for the positive, it will overwhelm you.” – Tom Bilyeu
- “Your greatness is limited only by the investments you make in yourself.” – Grant Cardone
- “Power starts in the mind.” – Tom Bilyeu
- “You won’t get much done if you only grind on the days you feel good.” – Grant Cardone
- “Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms ― you’ll be able to use them better when you’re older.” – Seneca
- “Each and every day I get back up and move forward with my fist clenched toward the battle.” – Jocko Willink
- “Get out there and do what you’re supposed to do whether you feel like it or not.” – Jocko Willink
- “Men are disturbed, not by things, but by the principles and notions which they form concerning things.” – Epictetus
- “The longest way must have its close – the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Get up. Dust off. Reload. Re-calibrate. Re-engage – And go out on the attack. ” – Jocko Willink
- “I might walk vast expansesof earth and always be beginningand I love beginningor could learnto love it.” – S. Jane Sloat.
- “Do this exercise: Demolish the bridges of pessimism behind you. If you do this very well, you’ll have no other choice than to move forward! Successful people are always optimistic!” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “As long as we have MEMORIES, yesterday REMAINS and as long as we have HOPE, tomorrow AWAITS” – Abhishek Shukla
- “I think I am going to have to supercharge my optimism to arm myself for the battle ahead. Trust me, it is going to be a battle.” – Rebecca Bloom
- “We are optimists by instinct, pessimists by thought.” – Marty Rubin.
Related : 100+ Best Attitude Quotes, Status In English
Short Confidence Quotes :
- “Pick one thing. And go at it with everything you’ve got.” – Tom Bilyeu
- “A man’s true delight is to do the things he was made for.” – Marcus aurelius
- “Dissect how you spend your time. It reveals your priorities.” – Tom Bilyeu
- “Quit blaming your past for your current condition.” – Grant Cardone
- “No man is free who is not master of himself.” – Epictetus
- “Age doesn’t matter: an open mind does.” – Tim Ferris
- “You can’t get rich thinking poor.” – Grant Cardone
- “Average is a failing formula.” – Grant Cardone
- “Circumstances don’t make the man, they only reveal him to himself.” – Epictetus
- “You have to be willing to see things that are impossible and try.” – Tom Bilyeu
- “Excuses cost a dime and that’s why the poor could afford a lot of it.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The difficulty comes from our lack of confidence.” – Seneca
- “Loss is nothing else but change and change is nature’s delight’ – Marcus aurelius
- “Whatever you focus on you will become.” – Tom Bilyeu
- “I don’t have time is the biggest lie you tell yourself.” – Grant Cardone
- “Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.” – Richard Kline
- “Confidence comes from discipline and training.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” – Roy Bennett.
- “You’ll never be admired without being criticized first.” – Grant Cardone
- “I believed that I was stupid and not talented.” – Tom Bilyeu
Related : Success Quotes : Inspire You To Be Successful
Confidence Quotes For Men :
- “It is the possibility that keeps me going, and though you may call me a dreamer or a fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible.” – Nicholas Sparks.
- “Radiate the attitude of confidence, of well being, of a person who knows where he is going. You will then find good things happening to you right away”
- “And they danced with laughter and tears. They swung each other round and round, the first and last time in years.” – Hubert Martin.
- “Everyone has something to hide. And if they couldn’t hide it the world would be in a lot worse mess than it is.” – Richard Matheson
- “What’s wrong with you? I asked myself. You are a happy person. You are an upbeat sort of person. Men smile at you on the subway, women ask you what shampoo you use. Cheer up for Christ’s sake, I told myself, relax, you’re fine, be happy, Girl. When I talk to myself I call myself Girl.” – Jennifer Belle
- “There comes a point in your life when you realize your hardest times are your best times, too—you will see the rainbow of your life.” – Roy Bennett.
- “If we consistently act on the optimistic hypothesis, this hypothesis will tend to be realised; whilst by acting on the pessimistic hypothesis we can keep ourselves for ever in the pit of want.” – John Maynard Keynes.
- “The secret idea she was forming of an afterlife gave her the foothold she needed to endure the agonies to come, a newfound courage and optimism which found instant expression through SHOPPING.” – Lucy Ellmann
- “You know, Molly, if you can hold in your mind what you want long enough, you shall have it.” – Kent Allan Rees
- “Worry looks around, fear looks back, faith looks up, guilt looks down, but I look forward.”
- “You predicted quick victory. Now it’s going to get hopelessly complicated. Jesus, don’t you know any better than that by now?” – Jim Butcher
- “They were following their prime minister, matching their government’s mood.” – William Manchester
- “Believe in your dreams and they may come true. Believe in yourself and they will.”
- “Motivation is like fire unless you keep adding fuel to it, it dies. Your fuel is your belief in your inner values.”
- “I love her, but every hug leaves bullet holes in my chest. Every kiss is another scar upon my flesh. Every thrust, every touch, every moan that escapes her lipsthey are famine to my soul, and I still can’t let her go.” – Hubert Martin.
- “And imagine acquiring a new language and only learning the words to describe a wonderful world, refusing to know the words for a bleak one and in doing so linguistically shaping the world that you inhabit.” – Rosamund Lupton
- “Confidence: The feeling that makes one believe a man, even when one knows that one would lie in his place”
- “What day is it?”It’s today,” squeaked Piglet.My favorite day,” said Pooh.” – A.A. Milne.
- “If you live feeling likeYour glass is half empty, well,It may as well be empty all the way.” – Mattie J.T. Stepanek
- “In the middle of the night, things well up from the past that are not always cause for rejoicing—the unsolved, the painful encounters, the mistakes, the reasons for shame or woe. But all, good or bad, give me food for thought, food to grow on.” – May Sarton
Related : Top 60+ Best Motivational Quotes For Boost yourself
Confidence Quotes For Women :
- “Sometimes it’s hard to see the rainbow when there’s been endless days of rain.” – Christina Greer
- “Within you is the power to do anythingwith confidence and inspiration, you unlock the possibilities”
- “Our bodies are made of supernova dust, the epitome of ultimate destruction and shatter. And though we are whole, beings with bodies and souls, with cosmos in our eyes and black heart holes, we love as fiercely as the force of creation.” – Hubert Martin.
- “I wear my past around my shoulders as a fine, but worn, cloak. Don’t be fooled by my cloak’s appearance, I have a three piece underneath.” – Hubert Martin
- “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your selfconfidence.” – Robert Frost
- “If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.” – Marcus Garvey
- “If we try to see something positive in everything we do, life won’t necessarily become easier but it becomes more valuable.” – Abhishek Shukla
- “I consider everything that happened to be precious moments of my life.<br />This is my resolve.”-Sawada Tsunayoshi-” – Sawada Tsunayoshi.
- “Don’t ask creator to guide your footsteps if you’re not willing to move your feet.” – Abhishek Shukla
- “New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story ? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt
- “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.”
- “In fact, the confidence of the people is worth more than money.” – Carter G. Woodson
- “I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio Gramsci
- “Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others!”
- “Look on the bright side,” said Simon, “If they need a human sacrifice, you can always offer me. I’m not sure the rest of you qualify anyway.” – Cassandra Clare
- “Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.” – Albert Einstein.
- “As days are numbered and life is short, why waste days feeling bad for yourself?” – Innocent Mwatsikesimbe
- “Theres no competition in DESTINY. Run your own RACE and wish others WELL!!!” – Abhishek Shukla
- “Optimism,” said Cacambo, “What is that?” “Alas!” replied Candide, “It is the obstinacy of maintaining that everything is best when it is worst.” – Voltaire
- “Confidence is your best accessory, never leave home without it.”
Related : 75 Inspirational Quotes To Brighten Your Life
Self-Confidence Quotes In English :
- “Whenever you walk with that big hope in your heart you are never alone.”
- “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.”
- “When you’re still too young to shave, optimism is a perfectly legitimate response to failure.” – Stephen King
- “Dream your own dreams, achieve your own goals. Your journey is your own and unique.” – Roy Bennett.
- “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.” – Roy Bennett.
- “Every decision, every single one, comes with a price to pay. It means you chose one thing over another, always. Whether you chose right or wrong, that cost remains constant. It’s a permanent life tax. That’s where taxes come from.” – Hubert Martin.
- “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.”
- “Confidence doesn’t come when you have all the answers, but it comes when you are ready to face all the questions”
- “Everyone is capable of going further than they think they can they just haven’t pushed themselves past the limits they’ve set for themselves”
- “That last bit of hope always lingered as a stubborn thread. Every time I would try to cut it I would feel ita pulse. My pulse. My blood is hope.” – Hubert Martin.
- “Before asserting a prognosis on any patient, always be objective and never subjective. For telling a man that he will win the treasure of life, but then later discovering that he will lose, will harm him more than by telling him that he may lose, but then he wins.” – Suzy Kassem
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
- “If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “I picked up the back of the shirt, the light breen scales shimmering in the makeshift lighting of the bathroom. Something light swims up inside of me. Something like hope. Maybe I would be able to do it.” – K. Weikel
- “When you are stressed and challenged by hardships just smile through it as frowning won’t help in changing the situation” – Abhishek Shukla
- “My deepest impulses are optimistic, an attitude that seems to me as spiritually necessary and proper as it is intellectually suspect.” – Ellen Willis.
- “If Churchill recommends optimism, who are you or I to quibble?” – Anthony Weston
- “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”
- “I wanted color. I wanted to soar with happiness even if it meant dealing with the weight of fear and guilt, too. I wanted to live.” – Heather Anastasiu
- “You need to manage your expectations. You’ll live longer.” – The Unit.
Confidence Quotes For Success :
- “One day everything will be well, that is our hope. Everything’s fine today, that is our illusion” – Voltaire.
- “Tis a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Style is whatever you want to do, if you can do it with confidence.” – George Clinton
- “In a way, she became the sand to my hourglassshe made watching that trickling sand a little more bearable. I no longer worried about what would happen when the sand ran out. I began to see the spark each grain held as it fell.” – Hubert Martin.
- “Even if you aren’t independent or career wise, at least show that you have a passion for life and an optimistic outlook.” – Auliq Ice.
- “The author characterizes Hamilton’s tone in the Federalist papers by saying that he never spoke of problems but of being at the last stage in the crisis.” – John Ferling
- “TAKE Risk because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be” – Abhishek Shukla
- “It isn’t all over; everything has not been invented; the human adventure is just beginning.” – Gene Roddenberry.
- “Genius moves to creation, not to destruction. Only a very few have combined both.” – Edith Hamilton.
- “Start wherever you are! Low hanging fruit really tastes as good as the high stuff.” – Abhishek Shukla
- “Confidence is ignorance. If you’re feeling cocky, it’s because there’s something you don’t know.” – Eoin Colfer
- “Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.” – George Washington
Self Esteem Confidence Quotes :
- “Though I exist in the realms of day and night, I’m only truly alive in the moments between.” – Hubert Martin.
- “It was the end for something. It was the beginning for another. But in reality it just fell in the middle. In that confusing moment of time between my birth and my death.” – Hubert Martin.
- “Always follow your dreams with confidence and conviction, don’t fall for the trap of dream killers” – Abhishek Shukla
- “You can’t make yourself feel positive, but you can choose how to act, and if you choose right, it builds your confidence.” – Julien Smith
- “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Make the present moment your friend rather than your enemy. Because many people live habitually as if the present moment were an obstacle that they need to overcome in order to get to the next moment.” – Dan Harris
- “It’s all about “Priorities” There’s No Such Thing as “Busy” – Abhishek Shukla.
- “What has defined our faith since the beginning is open-ended gladness.” – Matt Chandler.
- “Self-belief is the first stage to build confidence and the ultimate stage for attaining excellence and in-between the man has to maintain successive patience, perseverance and prudence.”
- “This didn’t sound good. It sounded like the optimism was escaping from him.” – S.A. Tawks
7 thoughts on “100+ Powerful Confidence Quotes: To Believe In Yourself”